tomcat-users mailing list archives

From karthikn <karthik.nanjang...@xius-bcgi.com>
Subject Re: Access static content ("logs" folder) ?
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 05:00:26 GMT
Hi

Opps Sorry misspelled TOMCAT6014  as TOMCAT5523 ...

But the problem still continues ....

 >>Where did you place the XFLDER.xml file?

As per the form

http://www.nabble.com/RE%3A-Access-static-content-%28%22logs%22-folder%29---p2063441.html

I have placed the file XFLDER.xml at  below

"/TOMCAT6014/conf/Catalina/localhost/"

SERVERIP = 172.16.17.26
SERVERPORT = 8080
O/s Unix Pa Risc 11
J2sdk 1.6
TOMCAT6014

On Restart of Tomcat , when browsed the URL

http://172.16.17.26:8080/XFLDER

HTTP Status 404 - /XFLDER/

type Status report

message /XFLDER/

description The requested resource (/XFLDER/) is not available.

No errors are displayed in any of the log files at /TOMCAT6014/logs

with regards
Karthik