tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JLucas ZB <jl.zibb...@orange.fr>
Subject RE: Rebuilding Tomcat from sources
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:58:32 GMT
Hello,

I can't do the 'ant download' because our proxy disables some stations as ours so i have dowloaded
(from 'another server') :
apache-tomcat-6.0.14-src from tomcat site, it's  OK.
Now, i just do from my tomcat src: ant
and I still have the message:

 /exec/products/jlz/sources/apache-tomcat-6.0.14-src/build.xml:457: Warning: Could not find
file /usr/share/java/tomcat-native-1.1.10/tomcat-native.tar.gz to copy.

I tried to download tomcat-native-1.1.10.tar.gz and I could only get tomcat-native-1.1.10-src.tar.gz
--> so, i have build it and it just created :
 ${tomcat-native-src}/jni/native/.libs/libtcnative-1.so.0.1.10
I do not understand

Where can I download tomcat-native.tar.gz (http transfer from 'another server') ?

Thank you
JLZ