tomcat-users mailing list archives

From nabruphonic <>
Subject RE: Tomcat: JNDI and Google Webtoolkit
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:44:45 GMT

I moved the driver to the common-directory. Unfortunately it still does not
work. In my Java-Code, do I have to write only the following code to connect
with the connection pool?

DataSource ds = (DataSource)ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/jdbc/eco_test");

cn = ds.getConnection();

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
> What happens if you put the mysql jar into common/lib as the documentation
> says to?
> Make sure you remove the jar from server/lib - you don't want it in two
> places.
>  - Chuck

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: