tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dgreenbean <david_greenb...@ltx.com>
Subject get rid of ViewExpiredException
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:05:28 GMT

Hi,

I keep getting a ViewExpiredException when testing on my localhost.  I am
running Tomcat 6.0.16 inside Eclipse 3.3.2 with Myfaces 1.2.3 (JSF 1.2) and
Spring 2.5.4.

All I want to do is get rid of this exception.  I have restarted Tomcat,
cleared my browser cache, redeployed the webapp, cleaned the Tomcat working
directory, and rebooted my machine.  No combination of these seems to work.

I understand that before I get too far, I will need to implement some logic
for handling this exception correctly, but at the moment I just want to be
able to test everything else.

Does anyone know how to quickly and easily stop this exception from being
thrown every time I click anything in my webapp?

Thank you,
David