tomcat-users mailing list archives

From padawan <russray_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject JAX-WS and Tomcat 6.0.16?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 02:02:45 GMT

I hoping other can explain this to me.  I've created a Web Service using
JAX-WS.  I have the service building and deploying to Tomcat 6.0.16.  I have
attempted testing the URL for the WSDL in hopes of verifying the WSDL.  The
expected outcome is for the WSDL to display in the browser.  Using the URL

http://localhost:8080/my_webservice/MyDocumentRetrievalServiceBean?wsdl

The browser reports a Http Status code of 200.  However, the Browser does
NOT display the WSDL.

Am I off base here using JAX-WS in Tomcat?  Any reasonable susggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading my post.

Russ