tomcat-users mailing list archives

From BurnInHell <martin.goralc...@gmx.de>
Subject How to configure Apache-https redirect to Tomcat-http
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 07:21:15 GMT

Hi,
I've searched the Internet for a long time before I asked here this
question, but knowing I'm a noob in this sector, it hopefully is trivial:
I have one server running with apache2 and tomcat6. Moreover I have a
webapplication I can locally access over
http://myserver:8080/myapp
Since I want to access the application from "outside" and I have no access
to the firewall which is only enabeling https I want to access my
application over
https://server.domain/app
using
proxypass /app http://localhost:8080/myapp
This does not work, because when trying to access https://server.domain/app,
he redirects me to http://server.domain/myapp which does not exist.

If any relevant Information is missing, please ask me. What do I have to do?