tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Souness <sou...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Shared Javascript, CSS, and Image Files
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 01:18:26 GMT
The symbolic link solution should be fine as long as you configure
Tomcat to follow symbolic links (see Steve O's response in this thread).

Having a "shared webapp" as suggested by Johnny could lead to problems
with cross site scripting restrictions for the Javascript code if any
cookies were involved.

--
Stephen Souness