tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hanmay Udgiri" <hanmayya.udg...@gmail.com>
Subject JNDI look issue with Tomcat during server start up
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 08:55:32 GMT
Hi
I have implemented datasource using JNDI look up.
The code work fine If I call the code during any User action.
But If try to call the same code during the tomcat server start up I get an
exception

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name comp is not bound in this Context

I am using Tomcat 5.5 and Oracle 9

I am using JNDI look for connection pooling.
We have a ITSMain class which uses MBeanServer to load the classes.
This class has a ServiceManager class which load all start up services and
initializes it.
During this we have Connection pooling class which uses JNDI look up.
So I am getting below exception If I set my JNDI class to initialize at
start up.
But If I don't set my class to initialize at server start up,Then I don't
get any exception.

--
Thanks and Regards
Hanmayya Udgiri