tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Avi Avi" <gnion...@gmail.com>
Subject mod_jk URL double decoding problem
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 00:14:55 GMT
My question is regarding mod_jk/tomcat integration.
I am using Apache 2.0.54 and mod_jk 1.2.26.

When I request the following url to my application, I get an HTTP 500
response (internal server error).
http://www.foo.com/bar?a=param_with_%25

But if I send the request to jboss directly (port 8080), the above url
works.
So, I am pretty sure that this is a double decoding issue due to %25.

I have tried this with all 3 jkOptions (ForwardURIProxy,
ForwardURICompatUnparsed, ForwardURIEscaped, ForwardURICompat)
and nothing seems to work.

Am I missing something here ? Any help/tips will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Avi