tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rick Simpson" <rick.simp...@insl-x.com>
Subject Moving a site
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 18:30:50 GMT
Another question, that I am sure I am just over looking something
simple. I need to move a folder from old server to new server for a
sales website. I know I am missing something obvious but I have tried
serveral ways and none seem to work. Is there some magic. I have copied
the folder into the Tomcat web application manager, under the root. I
can see the file on the manager page but when I try to click on it I get
an error The requested source is not available. I started with little
hair and this is taking the rest. Thanks

Rick Simpson
Insl-x
308 Old County Road
Edgewater, FL 32132
T/386-428-6461, x164
F/386-427-7130
Email:  Rick.Simpson@insl-x.com <mailto:Rick.Simpson@insl-x.com>

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees.  Any copying, forwarding, printing
or
other use of this e-mail by persons other than the addressees is not authorized.
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by return e-mail
(including the original message in your reply) and then delete and discard all copies of the
e-mail.