tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hansen, P (Palle)" <Palle.Han...@rabobank.com>
Subject Web Service on Tomcat on Solaris
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 15:07:28 GMT
Hi All

I'm fairly new to Tomact etc, but I've developed a Web Service in Eclipse, and it works great
there

I created the War Files and deployed them to Tomcat 5.5 running on Windows and everything
looks Great

I then installed Tomcat on Unix Solaris 8 And deployed the war files there.

This is where the problem starts.

The jsp pages are displayed ok, but as soon as I hit the button that will invoke the java
class all I get is

exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

The same class works on Tomcat running on windows

I've put some debug lines in the class file, and in fact there is a debug line at the very
beginning and that don't even get executed, so I don't think any of the method is being executed

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Palle Hansen

This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally privileged, subject
to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient only. If you
have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and delete it. You are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss
or damage arising from the viruses in this email or attachments. We exclude any liability
for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of
the information provided in this email or its attachments, unless that information is subsequently
confirmed in writing. If this email contains an offer, that should be considered as an invitation
to treat.