tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <Thomas.TH.Hamac...@partner.bmw.ch>
Subject Accessing SSO from another host
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 12:49:28 GMT
Hi,

I´m using Tomcat with a custom single-sign-on valve.
Is there a chance to access the sso-valve from another tomcat instance running on another
server?
Currently I´m setting a cookie as soon as the sso has been performed and check values from
that cookie
in my other applications. But right now I would have to sign on at another link first, so
that a cookie is written
and then access the application on the other host.
What I would like to do is the following, when accessing my application:
Check if SSO has been performed already. If not, access the SSO-valve from the tomcat running
the sso-module
for authentification, so that sso will be performed and the application can be accessed.

Is there a chance to do so?

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thomas