tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Burbidge <mburb...@adobe.com>
Subject Hot deploy deletes my context file...
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 04:29:45 GMT
I have a context file that is associated with my web application. My
context file is in $CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost/mytest.xml.
My war is called mytest.war and my servlet is mytest.

If I deploy my war with tomcat shutdow my context file is not deleted
on startup and the resources declared in the context work properly.
But if I deploy a new war while tomcat is running, mytest.xml is
deleted and of course the resources defined in it are not available.

Can anyone give my some guidance?

Thanks,
Michael-