tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "william kinney" <william.kin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can different webapps share a context?
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 13:38:08 GMT
You have one context, with both applications inside the same war, and with
any of the second application's requests, you simply map them to a
subdirectory context.
E.g. myApp.war:
/myApp/myServlet
/myApp/mySecondApp/mySecondAppServlet

mod_rewrite requests @ /myApp/mySecondAppServlet to
/myApp/mySecondApp/mySecondAppServlet

I may be confusing his original request, to share 'objects'. I assumed that
he wanted to combine two contexts.