tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Pedersen" <john.peder...@gmail.com>
Subject cheap tomcat hosting?
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 07:49:42 GMT
Here is a development which might mean that cheap Tomcat hosting with full
control might become available.

https://www.gandi.net/hosting/

gandi.net is establishing virtual servers using xen. I know many other
companies are using virtual servers, but this looks like it could be a
winner in terms of price and level of control.

They haven't yet set up automatic installation of Java and Tomcat - so if
you might be interested, you might as well vote for it:
http://www.gandi.net/hebergement/wishlist?lang=en
It gives us one more option.

I have no affiliation with gandi.net other than I registered a domain with
them.

John