tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bas Schulte <basschu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring one webapp in 2 instances, system properties
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 21:55:28 GMT
Hi,

I tend to agree with both you and Chuck. However... ;)

We're on a budget so separate servers is a no-op. Running multiple
instances of Tomcat, with it's own start/stop script and it's own
location for config files/libs etc. won't allow me to continue using
debian's package management (I can already hear my sysadmin barfing
at this solution). BTW, I do use this solution for activemq (there's
no debian package for that ;)) and that's working fine.

The solution of building instance-specific war's using ant would work
but my current skills (combined with my deadline) fall short. I've
done ant scripts by hand but currently use NetBeans as my ide and
haven't figured out how I can combine those two things.

I'll reconsider things, based on your input. Thanks.

On 29-mei-2008, at 22:39, Christopher Schultz wrote:

                    bas a schulte   -   http://
www.connectedcreations.nl   -   http://www.wittezeiltjes.nl   -
http://www.wifistick.nl   -   http://www.golvendanser.nl