tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sameer Naik <samee...@yahoo.com>
Subject Multiple Hits to same JSP
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 21:07:30 GMT
Hi,

We are using Apache 2.0.53 + mod_jk 1.2.21 + tomcat 5.0.28 combination and seeing multiple
hits to a single JSP file in quick succession, like 500 hits in a minute from same user ID
and same IP address. Response code is 200 for all the requests. It is happening randomly from
various user agents. Did anyone encounter such scenario? Can we log something in Apache logs
to debug the issue? (We are already logging referrer, UA, byte range request values etc).

Thanks,
Sameer

Be a better friend, newshound, and