tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Enavall, Jesper" <jesper.enav...@capgemini.com>
Subject CGI How To - missing file: servlets-cgi.renametojar file or servlets-cgi.jar
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 13:40:58 GMT
Hello everyone.

I want to activate CGI on Tomcat, and follow the How To-instructions at
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/cgi-howto.html.

In the instructions in web.xml it says:
<!-- IMPORTANT: To use the CGI servlet, you also need to rename the
-->
  <!--            $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-cgi.renametojar
file   -->
  <!--            to $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/servlets-cgi.jar
-->

But I don't have the file to rename: servlets-cgi.renametojar file at
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\lib

Please let me know how to get this -jar file.

Best regards

Jesper Enavall
Sweden

of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message