tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zufeng Huang <pond...@yahoo.com>
Subject problem about tomcat session management
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 13:12:15 GMT
Hi all,

  Recently, I am suffering a problem about tomcat session management. It is a sign-in service,
sometimes the user A logs in, system sets user¡¯s information in session and then a piece
of JSP codes to read the user¡¯s name from session, but the user gets another user¡¯s
name in browser. I cannot repeat this problem in our network environment, but our customers
meet(NOT ALWAYS).

  Our service environment: centos V4, jdk1.5.0_07, tomcat5.5.15. Other skills we used include
struts, dwr, hibernate, and etc.

  If need the service codes, let me know. Thanks for any help and suggestion.