tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Hodes <th.ho...@gmx.de>
Subject Tomcat WebDAV-Servlet - Set a max. Fileuploadsize
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 08:13:29 GMT
Hello!

I need help for that problem I have:

How can I restrict the maximum upload filesize for webdav - users I have
defined in the web.xml configuration of the tomcat's webdav servlet...

Here is my actual definition in web.xml

<!-- Secure WebDAV - ROOT with these Authentification Role -->
      <security-constraint>
          <web-resource-collection>
            <web-resource-name>WebDAV-Root
Authentification</web-resource-name>
            <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
          </web-resource-collection>
          <auth-constraint>
            <role-name>admin</role-name>
          </auth-constraint>
        </security-constraint>

        <security-role>
          <description>
            An webdav role defined in "conf/tomcat-users.xml"
          </description>
          <role-name>admin</role-name>
        </security-role>

The user here is "admin" an every upload via webdav with this user
privileges should have a max. upload filesize of, for example, 10Mb.

How can I do this? Is there a way...I currently use tomcat 5.5.26...

Thanks for help and answers!!!

Regards,

Thorsten