tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Hodes <th.ho...@gmx.de>
Subject Tomcat WebDAV - Restrict Fileupload with a max filesize
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 23:35:30 GMT
Hello!

How can I restrict the maximum filesize for webdav - users I have
defined in the web.xml configuration of the tomcat's webdav servlet...

Here is my actual definition in web.xml

<!-- Secure WebDAV - ROOT with these Authentification Role -->
       <security-constraint>
           <web-resource-collection>
             <web-resource-name>WebDAV-Root
Authentification</web-resource-name>
             <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
           </web-resource-collection>
           <auth-constraint>
             <role-name>admin</role-name>
           </auth-constraint>
         </security-constraint>

         <security-role>
           <description>
             An webdav role defined in "conf/tomcat-users.xml"
           </description>
           <role-name>admin</role-name>
         </security-role>

The user here is "admin" an every upload via webdav with this user
privileges should have a max. upload filesize of, for example, 10Mb.

How can I do this? Is there a way...I currently use tomcat 5.5.26...

Thanks for help and answers!!!

Regards,

Thorsten