tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alan Chaney <a...@compulsivecreative.com>
Subject Re: How to increase tomcat memory
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 15:04:13 GMT
You seem to be using linux. If you go:

ps alx | grep java

after you have started tomcat you should be able to find the invocation
for tomcat. Please check to see whether or not the options you have
specified below appear in that list and check very carefully that there
is whitespace around the options. I would look for two things were I
debugging this:

1. The option isn't being included in the tomcat java invocation

2. The option is corrupted (misspelt, incorrect spacing etc).

HTH

Alan Chaney