tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Liang Xiao Zhu <ubek...@goldigolino.com.es>
Subject Re: Redirect request to another Tomcat server
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 17:07:44 GMT
But, what happen if I want using Session instead of Request? mean, I
want to refuse session according the number of session I have
currently!!! And them redirect the refused session to other tomcat
server!!!!

Thanks

Peter Crowther escribió:
> I'd write a Valve that pre-processes all of the incoming requests to the server.  It's
capable of intercepting requests before the webapps see them, and it's capable of refusing
to process.  I *think* you have, or can get, all the information you need at the point the
valve runs.