tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Liang Xiao Zhu <ubek...@goldigolino.com.es>
Subject Re: Redirect request to another Tomcat server
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 16:42:13 GMT
Yes, maybe you are right that I couldn't salvage a session. So, How can
manage that using as session, I mean can I redirect the Tomcat sessions?
For example, I detected a session that I dont want to response, and so I
want to redirect this session, How I have to do that?

Thanks in advance!!!

Propes, Barry L escribió:
> you'd probably have to hard code an http path in there, but I don't think you could salvage
a session could you? Maybe you could.