tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Save POJO Application Server Definition
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 12:59:41 GMT
Lyallex wrote:
> Jeez, give the guy a break, if you don't want to read his posts then
> don't read them. His name appears next to them, it's easy to ignore if
> you want to.
>
> I don't know 'Johnny' personally and I agree he can be a bit ebulliant

I don't mind ebullient as long as he knows what he's talking about, and
Johnny certainly does; he's been a big help to me from time to time.

I also have no problem with a two or three line tagline in a message
like the one he uses for Harbor, but think it would be better if it were
placed at the bottom of the message so it's not so intrusive.

JMHO, but the TC mailing list supervisors have the final say, of course...