tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amit Bhargava <amit.bharg...@heraldlogic.com>
Subject Re: Current thread count monitoring
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 04:36:14 GMT
Hi John,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am able to connect to the
MBean using JConsole and see values for CurrentThreadCount etc.

My understanding is that 'maxThreads' determines how many threads will
be created by the Connector to deal with requests. After this,
'acceptCount' determines the number of threads which will be allowed to
wait in queue. So is the current queue length that I am looking for
CurrentThreadCount - maxThreads?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Amit