tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ubekhet <ubek...@goldigolino.com.es>
Subject Redirect request to another Tomcat server
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 23:35:30 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am wondering, if there is some posibility to redirect the request from
one Tomcat Server to another one. I would like to know where is the
point to change that. Basically, in one Tomcat Server I recieve the
request I will check the headers and then depending of some parameters I
will redirect the same request to another Tomcat or not.

In fact, I have been looking at some files, such as,
Http11NioProtocol.java and Http11NioProcessor.java, because both files
are for managing the connector of Tomcat, in this case the connector
Coyote using NIO.

Thans in advance!!!