tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Web server and tomcat - firewall
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 07:46:44 GMT
Andrew Hole schrieb:
> Thanks
>
> What means: error 10054 = Connection reset by peer.

The backend (Tomcat) or the firewall or something similar in between
httpd and Tomcat send back a TCP reset packet, when mod_jk send a packet
on an established connection. A reset connection can not be used any longer.

Rainer

> Andrew
>
> On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 7:14 PM, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:
>
>> Andrew Hole wrote:
>>
>>> HI!
>>>
>>> I don't have perl installed in production servers, but it is windows
>>> server
>>> 2003.
>>>
>> OK, then it is windows error 10054 = Connection reset by peer.
>>
>>  About mod_jk configuration (mod_jk/1.2.18) :
>> 1.2.18 does not have DisableReuse. It was first implemented in 1.2.19. Bad
>> luck. If you upgrade (you should), then go directly to 1.2.26.
>>

>>  # List the workers name
>>> worker.list = p1balancer, resumop1
>>>
>>> # ----------------------
>>> # Load Balancer worker
>>> # ----------------------
>>> worker.p1balancer.type= lb
>>> worker.p1balancer.balanced_workers= p11,p12
>>>
>>> # ----------------
>>> # First worker
>>> # ----------------
>>> worker.p11.port= 8009
>>> worker.p11.host= 10.202.131.130
>>> worker.p11.type= ajp13
>>>

>>> # ----------------
>>> # Second worker
>>> # ----------------
>>> worker.p12.port= 8009
>>> worker.p12.host= 10.202.131.131
>>> worker.p12.type= ajp13
>>>

>>> # ----------------------
>>> # Load Balancer worker
>>> # ----------------------
>>> worker.resumop1.type= lb
>>> worker.resumop1.balanced_workers= rp11,rp12
>>>
>>> # ----------------
>>> # First worker
>>> worker.rp11.port= 8007
>>> worker.rp11.host= 10.202.131.130