tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat problem on a multiple CPU system
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 11:25:39 GMT
Gilbert, Antoine wrote:
> I open 8 IE on a remote computer, basically once a JSP is called, the
> browser is just waiting the process to be done.

Use ieHttpHeaders, the AccessLogValve or similar to check when the requests
are actually being sent. I suspect that, as David suggested that you have
no more than two requests running in parallel.

You can tweak the registry to increase the concurrent connection limit or
use a test tool like JMeter to increase the number of parallel requests.

Mark