tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: Tomcat problem on a multiple CPU system
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 11:25:39 GMT
Gilbert, Antoine wrote:
> I open 8 IE on a remote computer, basically once a JSP is called, the
> browser is just waiting the process to be done.

Use ieHttpHeaders, the AccessLogValve or similar to check when the requests
are actually being sent. I suspect that, as David suggested that you have
no more than two requests running in parallel.

You can tweak the registry to increase the concurrent connection limit or
use a test tool like JMeter to increase the number of parallel requests.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message