tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat configuration question
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 19:27:07 GMT
> From: Neil B. Cohen [mailto:ncohen@verisign.com]
> Subject: Tomcat configuration question
>
> I know I have to edit the server.xml file and change
> the shutdown port (8005) and the default connection
> port (8080). I will probably change the secure connection
> port (8443) as well

Yes, that should be sufficient, as long as the other directories of
interest (logs, work, temp, <Host> appBase, etc.) do not overlap with
the prior Tomcat instance.  As long as you leave them at the defaults,
they go under the Tomcat installation directory, so they shouldn't need
attention.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.