tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: retrieving two different objects from session (should be thesame)
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 14:46:09 GMT
> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:chris@christopherschultz.net]
> Subject: Re: retrieving two different objects from session
> (should be thesame)
>
> Silly question.... how do you do this?

Synchronizing on the SessionFacade will suffice for this purpose -
checking if an attribute exists and then storing it if not.  The
container insures that accesses to the underlying attribute set itself
is synchronized (we had a long and somewhat heated discussion about the
necessity of that a couple of years ago).

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.