tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Wullbieter" <swu...@gmx.de>
Subject what exactly is resetted on action "reset" in jk status worker?
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 08:17:41 GMT
Hi,

on
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/status.html

there is written

"reset: reset all runtime information for a load balancer or one of its members."

So I thought, that means a reset to the file based workers.properties configuration (that
is active after restarting web server).

But I see that e.g. the activation status (disabled/active) does not change on "resetting"
a balanced worker allthough it differs from workers.properties.

Could You please say what exactly is meant by "runtime information"?

Thanks!