tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Wullbieter" <swu...@gmx.de>
Subject Please review this worker timeout configuration
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 10:36:59 GMT
Please have a look at this reference worker timeouts:

worker.vorlagedummy.port=8009
worker.vorlagedummy.type=ajp13
worker.vorlagedummy.sticky_session=True
worker.vorlagedummy.socket_keepalive=True
worker.vorlagedummy.connect_timeout=50000
worker.vorlagedummy.prepost_timeout=50000
worker.vorlagedummy.connection_pool_timeout=30

We switch from mod_jk 1.2.5 to 1.2.23
And with 1.2.5 we had a socket_timeout (now named connection_pool_timeout) of 30s and the
other timouts are new. So first I want to set high timeouts because our network is unstable
with sometimes big latency (e.g. 20s) because the firewall is sometimes overloaded.

Is this ok ?