tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Musa" <donald1...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Problems with /balancer-manager
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 12:53:26 GMT
Hallo Rainer,
Thanxs for your quick answer - i will talk to my responsible collegue about upgrading Apache
- could bee a Problem because its is in the Suse Bundle.
I have also added the question to the apache mailinglist - maybe i will get a tip ...from
there.
Thanxs for your answer und ebenfalls schöne Grüße nach Bonn
ciao ahmed
-------- Original-Nachricht --------