tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Wullbieter" <swu...@gmx.de>
Subject change "disabled" worker parameter via jkstatus persists only short time
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 07:38:43 GMT
Hello,

I have successfully installed the JK Status Manager page.

When I there click on a worker and change the "disabled" status (mark or unmark it) and then
click "update worker", after one minute or so the changes are gone and the workers are disabled
like defined in workers.properties again.

Maybe the changes are undone in the maintenance run?

Why is this behaviour? I thought one shall be able to manage the workers not only for a few
seconds but until shutting down the web server? That would be very helpful.

my mod_jk version: 1.2.18 (the version shipped with current stable Debian Etch).

Thank You!
--
249 Spiele für nur 1 Preis. Die GMX Spieleflatrate schon ab 9,90 Euro.
Neu: Asterix bei den Olympischen Spielen: http://flat.games.gmx.de