tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dirk Weigenand" <Dirk.Weigen...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Testing performance and scalability
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 07:10:30 GMT
Hi,

this will likely depend on how much resources you can throw at your performance test tools.

JMeter for instance can work in master/slave mode. So the overall count of simulated users
will depend on how much threads your operating system will make available to the jvm running
jmeter (of course depending on your test cases) times the hardware you can spend on your tests.

You also want to take into to account the network resources available to you as a limiting
factor for your tests.

regards

    Dirk

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
249 Spiele für nur 1 Preis. Die GMX Spieleflatrate schon ab 9,90 Euro.
Neu: Asterix bei den Olympischen Spielen: http://flat.games.gmx.de