tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Wullbieter" <swu...@gmx.de>
Subject which directives are for which worker types?
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 14:37:04 GMT
Hello,

thanks for Your helpful answers in the past.

Unfortunately I have one again...:

I will update to mod_jk 1.2.18 and in the documentation there are the directives (doku/apache/mod_jk/tomcat-connectors-1.2.18-src/docs/config/workers.html)

What is not really clear to me is what directives are _only_ for what worker types.

Are the "Advanced worker directives" for connection-workers (type=ajp13) only? Or can I use
the "mount" directive for a balancer worker (type=lb) ?

Thank You again!

Stephanie