tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ran Harpaz <ipa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Portlet deployment - which JAR files to include?
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 10:32:39 GMT

Hello, all,

I am working with Jetspeed 1.6-Tomcat 5.5.9 fusion and am trying to deploy a
portlet project I created in JDeveloper. The WAR file I make is well-formed
and is, in fact, deployed, but it shows me an error when I attempt to view
the portlet in Jetspeed.

So far, all my portlet does is use a webservice on another server. A simple
mechanism that returns a string. I have tested the portlet via JDeveloper,
and it works. The problem is that when I try to run it in jetspeed, it tells
me something about a 'resource' not being 'available'.

I gathered that this has something to do with the JAR files I include within
the deployment WAR. Thing is, I don't know which ones to include.

Does anyone have any experience with this difficulty.