tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bernard2012 ...@softglobe.com>
Subject IIS/Tomcat work only on my LAN
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 15:32:31 GMT

I want to make Tomcat 6.0.16 work with IIS 6 on Windows 2003 server.
I followed all steps in
http://indrayam.com/demo/HowToLinkTomcat5WithIIS6.pdf
and things work only on my LAN.

The tomcat examples work fine when fetched from a browser on any computer
of my Local Area Network. That is, IIS listens on port 80 and fetches the
Tomcat examples correctly (http//www.mydomain/examples/)

When fetching the same link from the Internet, the error web page takes a
while
to come and displays: The page cannot be displayed

Note that all other web pages from the site are accessible from the
Internet,
static web pages and dynamic with standard CGI (i.e. no tomcat CGI)

Best regards.