tomcat-users mailing list archives

From max980 <axel.mi...@free.fr>
Subject Unstable connexion from remote computers
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 19:26:23 GMT

Hi everybody,

I have installed a Tomcat server to host web applications.

When using locally these applications (ie with address //localhost:8080)
everything works perfectly.

But when I connect to the server with remote computers, the connexion is
lost quite fast (2-3 minutes). Then it seems that if I "play" a little on
the server with the applications, it reactivates the connexion and the
remote computers can again access the applications....a little as if Tomcat
turned into standby mode....

Does someone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance !