tomcat-users mailing list archives

From percival <percivalbr...@yahoo.com>
Subject name based virtual hosting on tomcat
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 14:51:42 GMT

I am running tomcat5.5 on ubuntu 7.10 behind a router and using dynamic dns,
forwarding port 80 to my ubuntu box. I am trying to set up virtual host to
handle more than 1 url using the same ip address. I have followed the
instructions i have found to set up virtual hosts on tomcat but no success
so far.

The expanded site is placed in a sub directory in
/usr/share/tomcat5.5/webapps and a host tag in the server.xml file in
/etc/tomcat5.5/conf is pointed to the sub directory with alias tags for the
url.

Any help would be appreciated.