tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jaykay <jku...@innotas.com>
Subject Tomcat and JSF
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 21:08:13 GMT

Hi,
I have an application running in Tomcat. We have a main controller servlet,
which should be loaded when the server starts. So its been specified in the
load-on-startup in web.xml. And everything is fine.

Now as a first step to change the UI using JSF, I copied the jsf-api.jar and
jsf-impl.jar in to tomcat_dir/webapps/My_Webapp_name/web-inf/lib . Now the
tomcat server startsup, but it is not loading the servlets specified in the
web.xml. Can anybody please tell me what could be the problem. I have not
done anything more on JSF part, just copied those two jar files in the lib
directory.

Jay