tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johnny Kewl" <>
Subject Re: Redirect request to another Tomcat server
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 19:24:14 GMT

I think whats bothering all of us, is that sometimes the concept itself is
going wrong, and that what I think the other guys are asking.
As you can see, you now getting into cookie management and all that heavy
stuff, and eventually maybe suicide ;)

If its load sharing, maybe think about putting it behind Apache and using a
JK connector. I'm not sure if there or NIO issues there, maybe the other
guys can comment... but if something like that is possible, then your
servlets are standard and JK is watching sessions and doing all that for
Just a thought..