tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hanmay Udgiri" <hanmayya.udg...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with Tomcat 5.5 Datasource configuration
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:18:54 GMT
Hi
I am using a Datasource configuration with tomcat 5.5 and oracle 9i.I want
to use a Datasource which is accessible to all web apps.

I have added the "Resource" tag under "GlobalNamingResources" and a
"ResourceLink" in a context.xml file of a web application.

But Here My other web apps are also using the same datasource,But it seems
even then I need to add a conext.xml file for ear WAR

Please let me know If is there any alternate way to configure tis.

Thanks and Regards
Hanmaya Udgiri

--
Thanks and Regards