tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre Goupil" <goupilpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat security alerts
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 00:31:03 GMT
Hello,

Is there a convenient way to keep in touch with Tomcat (6.0.x) security
vulnerabilities ? I mean, I've browsed through the Tomcat website and I have
found no RSS security feeds, no way of being sent an email when there is a
new release, etc. Is there a way to be informed of this kind of things
without having to regularly browse through the related pages of the Tomcat
website directly ?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre

--
A celle qui se souvient de chaque parole prononcée, du premier cri du bébé
au serment du héros. Tu es mon témoin éternel.