tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nuno Manuel Martins <nuno.mmartins_exte...@sonae.com>
Subject status worker
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 11:28:03 GMT
Hello,

I am new to tomcat in general and I am trying to setup jk_mod (using 1.2.25) and I have already
successfully installed it and put workers serving dynamic content from the tomcat server with
load balancing.

Now I wanted to setup the status worker to get some statistics. I am using the default configuration
for it but probably something basic is missing:

worker.properties file:

worker.list=lb1 , lb2 , jkstatus
[...]
jkstatus.host=rh02
jkstatus.port=10001
jkstatus.username=manager
jkstatus.password=tomcat
jkstatus.url=http://${jkstatus.host}:${jkstatus.port}/jkstatus
jkstatus.testlb=lb1
jkstatus.testworker=worker42

uriworkermap.properties file:
/jkmanager=jkstatus

Apache httpd.conf file:
JkWorkersFile /usr/local/apache2/conf/workers.properties
JkMountFile /usr/local/apache2/conf/uriworkermap.properties

Include /usr/local/apache2/conf/tomcat-55.conf
Include /usr/local/apache2/conf/tomcat-50.conf

Apache httpd is on host rh01 and Tomcat server is on host rh02. When I try to access http://rh01/jkmanager
it just says it can't find the document... can someone say what am I missing? The documentation
doesn't provide much troubleshoot :(

Regards,
Nuno