tomcat-users mailing list archives

From DIGLLOYD INC <digllo...@diglloyd.com>
Subject Re: simple JSP redirect to another page -- how to deal with relative URLs
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 20:14:45 GMT
Christopher,

Well, I'm not a web expert, so if there's a better way (redirect) I'm
all ears.

 From what I can find by googling, redirects have a slew of issues of
their own. But I'm a newbie at this, so I might be misunderstanding.

How would I do a redirect in Tomcat for my stated issue, keeping in
mind that doing so is case-by-case, not a nice regexp pattern.

Lloyd

On Apr 25, 2008, at 1:05 PM, Christopher Schultz wrote:

Lloyd Chambers
http://diglloyd.com

[Mac OS X 10.5.2 Intel, Tomcat 6.0.16]