tomcat-users mailing list archives

From DIGLLOYD INC <digllo...@diglloyd.com>
Subject Re: simple JSP redirect to another page -- how to deal with relative URLs
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:44:33 GMT
Thanks for everyone's help on this and my related message.

I found that using org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter
works well: http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/

With entries like:

     <rule>
         <from>/diglloyd/free/CardReaders/CardReaders.html</from>
         <to type="redirect">/diglloyd/free/CardReaders/</to>
     </rule>

(I'm not sure if I should stick "index.html" in the "to" URL)

Lloyd