tomcat-users mailing list archives

From karthikn <karthik.nanjang...@xius-bcgi.com>
Subject Re: TOMCAT CLUSTERING HOWTO
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 05:34:43 GMT
Hi

The Following was done for the Clustering  (2 tomcats )

Values 	TOMCAT5523_I 	TOMCAT5523_II

Startup  	8081 	8082
ShutDown 	8007 	8008

APJ  	8009 	8010
TCP Listener 	4001 	4002
tcpListenAddress 	auto 	auto
jvmRoute 	node01 	node02

Delpoyment of a war file on TOMCAT5523_I  displays in console as

 >>  INFO: Starting clustering manager at /DATAGRID
Apr 29, 2008 10:17:59 AM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.DeltaManager getAll
ClusterSessions
WARNING: Manager [/DATAGRID], requesting session state from
org.apache.catalina.
cluster.mcast.McastMember[tcp://10.10.16.63:4002,catalina,10.10.16.63,4002,
aliv
e=17593]. This operation will timeout if no session state has been
received with
in 60 seconds.
Apr 29, 2008 10:18:59 AM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.DeltaManager waitFo
rSendAllSessions
SEVERE: Manager [/DATAGRID]: No session state send at 4/29/08 10:17 AM
received,
 timing out after 60,109 ms.

TOMCAT5523_II displays on console as

 >>INFO: Replication member
added:org.apache.catalina.cluster.mcast.McastMember[tcp
://10.10.16.63:4001,catalina,10.10.16.63,4001, alive=16]
Apr 29, 2008 10:17:59 AM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.session.ClusterSessionListe
ner messageReceived
SEVERE: Context manager doesn't exist:/DATAGRID

Am i missing something while clustering....

with regards
Karthik