tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: [OT] Comodo as a CA
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:32:59 GMT
I used Comodo a couple of years ago.  Only changed vendors when the
university started a contract w/ another vendor and offered them to
departments for free.  Never had a problem with Comodo although I did
have to make sure the certificate chain was available to the client.
That got me around the whole browser trust problem back when Comodo
wasn't well known.

--David